8.21.2011

T-shirts and other Fundraising Ideas!

While they are always ever present over there in the sidebar, I haven't said much about our adoption t-shirts lately.  But now that we know who Kylie is and an approximate time to go get her, I have got to get started finding creative ways to actually GET to China.

Right now, I don't have a lot of bright ideas.  I've thought about bringing back the iPad raffle, but now so many people have them, I'm not sure it would be a great thing.  I'm part of a yahoo group on fundraising so I've got some ideas in the works, but for now, I just want to remind you...



I HAVE T-SHIRTS.  I have a LOT of t-shirts.  If I could sell all 150 (give or take a few for those of you that have already bought one), that would get me to China and back.  The problem is that I need to get my sister in law and potentially Jenna there and back.  And have a place to stay.  And eat.  And...and...and...

Suffice it to say, we have a long way to go to get there (literally and figuratively).  But YOU can help us start by buying a t-shirt.  And then telling 10 friends they need to buy a t-shirt too.  If only 15 of you told 10 friends to buy a shirt, that would be ALL my shirts.  Will you do it?  Will you help us bring our Kylie home?  We've made it easy.  You can pay with Paypal or if you are local, you can give us check or cash.

God has brought us here and He'll provide...and you can be part of that!

No comments: