8.22.2011

And Yet Another Job Update

I wrote earlier this week about Steve starting his job today.  Well the start date has been pushed back yet another week.  There are security clearances which apparently take a blue forever to get.  And it didn't help that Steve had to correct a mistake here and there further delaying the process.  Seriously, with 33 pages of security questions (I kid you not), it's a wonder he hasn't had to re-do it a dozen times!

Hopefully his start date will officially be the 29th.  Steve overnighted the paperwork on Friday, so today or tomorrow we should know for sure.  I continue to have heartburn about after the 2 weeks of training are over and what Steve's schedule will look like.  I have to remind myself that we'll adjust and it wouldn't be forever.  We'll keep you posted!

No comments: