1.07.2012

Found on my iPhone

These kinds of posts are some of my favorites to read, so I thought I'd join in the fun.  Hopefully you'll enjoy it too!

Basically, this is just a sampling of the photos on my iPhone at the moment...
Jenna and I using the Mac at Best Buy the day I was buying the iPad for our raffle.  Jenna discovered this photobooth app and was having a blast.  This picture makes me laugh every time I see it.
If I ever wanted to know what Jenna would look like if she'd been born an alien, now I know.  :)  Another funny one.  Funny enough that I would buy a Mac just to play with this!
One of my fave Christmas presents, my new camera bag!  I asked for a new one to take to China.  this one has PLENTY of room for my camera, lenses and my personal items like money etc. while in China.  More to come on that...
Jenna modeling one of her outfits from her Nana.  Think I'm going to have a heartbreaker on my hands in a few years?  Yeah, me too!
Can't remember where I was when we took this one, but thought it was cute.  I don't do a lot of the self-portrait photos, but need to do more.
My favorite photo for today...took this using Instagram.  Amazing at what that app can do!  We were at a new Mexican restaurant in our city and YUM!  While waiting on our queso, we took a few snaps...and yes, it was DELISH.

No comments: