1.13.2012

Another Step Closer!!

We are one step closer!  This morning I called the National Visa Center (NVC) to check on our progress.  I was THRILLED to find out that this morning we were cabled!  That means, the NVC has sent a letter to the Consulate in Guangzhou, China.  This evening after multiple calls back to the NVC, I received a PDF of the letter in my email which means my agency can forward it to China much quicker than waiting on the actual original!

Next up?  We'll wait for our China contact to drop off the letter and then begins the wait for our Article 5!  That usually takes 2 weeks exactly but we have a full week of Chinese New Year that we will have a delay.  So, probably in 3 weeks the Article 5 is picked up and then it's on to the wait for Travel Approval!!!

More to come!

No comments: