1.22.2012

Happy New Year!!! Well, in China at least!


source

Tomorrow is Chinese New Year!  This year, is the Year of the Dragon and I so wish I could be in China to see the festivities!  I just think it would be so much fun to go to a Chinese New Year parade.  I've always wanted to see one in real life.  But seems we'll miss it by a few weeks.
Chinese New Year is a pretty huge holiday in China.  Nearly the entire country shuts down for the celebration.  And not just for the day... for the entire WEEK!  That delays our paperwork for a week even though right now it's with the US consulate.

And at the time of this posting, it is already new year's in China since it's in the wee hours of the morning on Monday already.  This week will be a great celebration in China.  I hope Kylie's caregivers have a wonderful week!!

No comments: