1.09.2012

Hats, Headbands and Bows Oh My!!!

I received some other hair goodies late last week for Kylie to help make her mohawk a bit less obvious!  I did have a thought though...I can't remember if I blogged about this (and yes, I'm too lazy to look), but when we got the most recent pictures of Kylie, she looked so different, I didn't even recognize her at first.  It was pretty devastating to realize I hadn't recognized my own child, but I've gotten over it.  I see her all in the pictures now.  But you know how much babies change and the question crossed my mind as to whether I will recognize her when they bring her to me on Gotcha Day?  I sure hope so!!! 

Anyway, I've started accumulating some cute hair accessories that I hope she will wear.
These are from the Girly Girl Boutique and oh my word!  They have the cutest adoption bows!  If you are adopting, check them out.  I saw Ethiopia bows there too, so it's more than just China!  And the cool thing is proceeds from the adoption line goes to support New Day Foster Home.  These bows are very affordable, so let me give you a closer look...
It's kind of hard to tell, but this is a light pink bow with a darker pink embroidered heart and letter "K" on it. 
"Worth the Wait", dark purple on light purple.  Right?  So cute!  I can't wait to put these bows in her hair!
This is probably my favorite and is definitely going to China with me!  It's dark pink with neon green embroidery.  That is the Chinese character for Love and it's super cute.  I need to learn about how to create better lighting for these shots, but just haven't had time.
This little bow was a sweet "extra".  And it too is definitely going with me to China!  I just can't wait to put these bows on her sweet head!  They are alligator clips with some anti-slip stuff on them (which I had no idea even existed!)

There's more to come, so stay tuned...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorite is the "worth the wait" bow. She will look so cute in these, Sandra!

Stacia said...

Those are all so adorable!
I saw a headband yesterday I was going to send to you but the kids distracted me and I never got back around to that part of the store. Know you are in my thoughts though. :)

Julie said...

Oh, I am going to HAVE to buy some bows, even if Ella's not going to wear them. She will someday!