1.05.2012

The First of Many...

So I might have gotten carried away and ordered a few hair accessories for Kylie after seeing the crazy mohawk she is now sporting.
The first of those accessories showed up Tuesday night.  Check these out...they look SO tiny.  I hope they are big enough for head...they look so small!
They were SO economical!  Because if they hadn't been, I would never have bought them.  I didn't have the slightest idea where to look for something like this because they weren't around when Jenna was born.  So I went out to my favorite online site where all my adoptive friends are, Rumor Queen, and asked the question.  I got tons of responses and this site came up as a favorite.
I think everyone but me have heard of briar claire except for me.  But in case you haven't and you want to get some of these ultra cute hair accessories, you can find her here.  I can't wait to get all the others in.  They should be arriving soon, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Ella has a tiny head, so surely those will fit Kylie too! Much to my disappointment Sister won't wear any bows. I'm praying Kylie is a bow fan :)

Vicky said...

I love the little caps! They are going to look precious on your little one!