Hmmm...every year, I make resolutions...some for work, some for life in general. This year, I'm just making decisions to try a little harder at life. Resolutions are made for breaking so this year, I'm going to try harder to:
1. Be nice to others. I sometimes get so busy and in a hurry that I am just not as nice as I should be.
2. Spend time with God. If you only knew how far I've slidden in my private time with the Lord, you would understand how badly I need this one.
3. Live in the moment. Sometimes I catch myself looking at Jenna and seeing her as the young lady she is becoming and it nearly takes my breath away. I have already promised myself not to take my frustration and jet-lagged attitude out on her while we are in China.
4. Be nice to my husband. He loves me unlike any other. And I feel the same about him. Unfortunately I don't always show him. 2 1/2 weeks apart is going to be hard.
5. Love my family more. And I mean by calling, emailing or texting them more often. My sister in law is leaving her family for 2 1/2 weeks to travel across the globe to pick up a child which isn't even hers. I need to love all my family better. Because they love me.
Basically, to sum up my non-New Year's Resolution in a word... LOVE. Because at the root of each of these things is LOVE.