11.10.2011

A to Z

I'm still feeling a little down from yesterday and had nothing much to say today, so there was going to be no blog.  But my friend Katelyn (that's her over there in my adoption t-shirt...which SHE designed!) did this on her blog today and I thought I'd join in.

A.  Age – 37.  Ugh.  I'm on the downhill slide to 40.  Or maybe I'm on the upswing?  Perspective.
B.  Bed size – King. We had a queen up until Katie came.  Then it was either an upgrade or me sleeping in the guest room.  Good thing we chose the upgrade since the guestroom is now a nursery!!
C.  Chore that you hate – Cleaning the litterbox.  Yes, the cats are mine, but Steve does it for me (God love him)...the dust from the litter makes me sneeze and wheeze.
D.  Dogs – Katie.  Enough said.
E.  Essential start to your day – Breakfast.  Doesn't have to be major, but something and DIET COKE.  That's my coffee.
F.  Favorite color – Red
G.  Gold or silver – Depends on what.  If jewelry, I like both.
H. Height – 5’2
I.  Instruments you play – Piano.  I took lessons for 10 years.  But do not ask me to play at your party or get together because I won't.
J.  Job title – Benefits Compliance Coordinator.
K. Kids – One who is the light of my life and another on the way.
L.  Live – A little town south of Nashville.
M. Mother’s name – Virginia or Ginger and Bertie (stepmom)
N.  Nicknames – Sandy, but only for people who don't know I don't go by that.
O.  Overnight hospital stays – Having a baby!!!!  
P.  Pet peeves – How much room do I have here?  Seriously?  Women who make up and drive.  And who have their rearview mirrors pointed towards them.  Are you kidding?  Get up at 5am like I do and put your stinkin' makeup on!
Q.  Quote from a movie – Too many to write here.  There are some movies I could basically quote the whole thing...
R. Right or left handed – right.
S. Siblings – biologically...2 half brothers and 3 half sisters. 
T. Time it takes you to get ready – I shower at night.  So, I guess about 25 minutes from final alarm to downstairs for breakfast.
U. Underwear – Yes, please.
V. Vegetable you hate – Tomatoes.  I know, but I just don't like them.
W. What makes you run late – TRAFFIC.
X-rays you’ve had – On my knee.  
Y. Yummy food you make – Hmmm...I make some good oreo balls and cake balls.  Steve makes really delish sausage balls.  Balls.  I am starting to see a pattern.
Z. Zoo animal – Zebras, elephants and giraffes.  Saw them all on a safari in South Africa.  Seeing them in their natural habitat and not behind cages, bars or fences...amazing.
That was fun.  I got some of my snarky attitude out.  So go ahead and jump in.  Copy and paste and then insert your own answers.

1 comment:

Julie said...

You are cracking me up!
I like all those balls too, though I cannot make any of them. For some reason that is my area of demise, cake balls and sausage balls.
And litter box, haven't changed that since we got married. And he was my cat before we met. I'm not sure who changed it then, maybe my Mom?