11.28.2011

A Surprise from Japan!

On Saturday, I went out to see my long-time friend Stacey who was visiting from Texas.  It was a good time and my friend Carrie and I got to have lunch after.  I was gone quite a while and when I got home, I had a package from Japan! 

I have a friend, Amy, who I met online through the Adoption website I frequent.  Amy is in the military and currently stationed in Japan.  We have really hit it off and talk via email about every day.  Amy has a sweet little girl, Abigail, waiting for her in China.  She is hoping to travel in December to bring her home. 

She sent me these super cute outfits for Kylie!

OMG, look at the bracelet!  It's a jade colored bracelet and I love it so much that I would wear it myself if I could get it on my wrist!  I can't wait to dress Kylie in these.  Especially the red one!  I just think it looks SO Chinese!

I was so excited and thought it was so nice of her to send them.  I can't wait for her to travel because I plan to live vicariously through her!

Thank you Amy!!

No comments: