11.24.2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I didn't participate in the daily "what I'm thankful for" on Facebook or blog. So, given what today is, I thought I'd list what I'm thankful for throught this year (this is obviously not an exclusive or all inclusive list):

1.  A God who PURSUES me. 
2.  A husband who loves me unconditionally despite my many flaws.
3.  The financial blessings God has given us.  From 99 weeks of unemployment, to cars that haven't needed to be replaced while we are on one income, to anonymous gift cards for groceries and gas that show up just when you need them.
4.  A job, coworkers and bosses who I really do love, respect and enjoy spending all day with.
5.  Family who love me and want to be part of my life.  And the life of my husband and child.
6.  New friends I've met through this wonderful journey of adoption (shout out to my RQ friends!)
7.  Friends who have been there to hold me up when I needed it.  Many of them have gone above and beyond listening to me complain, worry and vent.
8.  Lifeline Children's Services.
9.  My little 10 year old miracle child.  She is the light of my life.
10.  My sweet baby girl who is a world away waiting on me. 

I hope you are enjoying your Thanksgiving and take time to remember all the good gifts and blessings God has given you this year.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

1 comment:

Rushton Waltchack said...

Hey Sandra! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I've been meaning to write and tell you how cool that was about the basketball game tickets! Small world, but my husband went to jr. high and high school at lipscomb. I told him what they were doing and he though it was so great! Take care!