11.15.2011

No update today

I didn't want to leave everyone hanging, but there is no update today.  Apparently our agency's email system was down in the night, so we aren't even sure whether the China contact received the agency's emails for clarification. 

Of course it was down.  Because that's how things are going for us.

I am working on our visa applications to pass the time.  The paperwork is not easy but it keeps me feeling like I'm doing something. 

I know God's timing is perfect.  But right now, I want Him to go with MY timing.  I want my child.

And so I'm angry all over again.  But I'm working on that.  Prayers are appreciated.  I'll update when (if) I know more.  Looks like we are in it for the long haul.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Praying for you, my friend. I can't even imagine your frustration, but I can tell you that it is not unusual for Asian countries to have a completely different view of time than we do. It is a quirk you eventually learn to accept and live with. However, that was all when I was a kid and can't imagine having to deal with it waiting to get to my baby! Try to think of it as giving her hair extra time to grow!