The calls are starting to roll in, so I thought I'd better post.
We are still waiting for the doctor to make his rounds. So, we are still here at CMC. I will post as soon as we get the order to go...that is, IF we get the order to go. It will most likely be 8-9pm before we actually get home if they do let us go tonight. And we are still unsure as to whether home or inpatient rehab is our destination.
JG has been marvelous today given the situation. When/if you see her, be sure and tell her what a good girl she's been through this ordeal. Just don't ask her about when Steve fell because she's got a story and it's a long one! :)
More as we know it...