So many times I think of things that I want to do either a) before I die or b) when we have money again. To help me remember what these things are (because they pop up at totally random times), I decided to start a list. They will be short to start out with, but I'm good with that.
Without further ado, this is the start of my Bucket List (in no particular order):
1. Take my adopted daughter back to China and experience her birthplace together (that is, if she wants to).
2. Go on a mission trip with my daughters and experience the things God will do in her life.
3. Have lunch with Beth Moore - yes, I know this is high and lofty but after going through her studies, I just think it would be marvelous to sit down and have lunch with her.
4. Go back to South Africa.
5. Meet Steven Curtis Chapman. I have listened to his music since I was a teen. I have such wonderful memories that I associate with his music. I would love to meet him in person and tell him how I appreciate his musical work.
6. Spend Christmas in New York City. Not sure if this goes on the Bucket List or the list for when we have money again, but I think it fits here. I don't actually want to be there on Christmas day, but want to go and spend a long weekend during December.
There's more but that's it for now.