11.02.2010

My Bucket LIst

So many times I think of things that I want to do either a) before I die or b) when we have money again.  To help me remember what these things are (because they pop up at totally random times), I decided to start a list.  They will be short to start out with, but I'm good with that. 

Without further ado, this is the start of my Bucket List (in no particular order):

1.  Take my adopted daughter back to China and experience her birthplace together (that is, if she wants to).

2.  Go on a mission trip with my daughters and experience the things God will do in her life.

3.  Have lunch with Beth Moore - yes, I know this is high and lofty but after going through her studies, I just think it would be marvelous to sit down and have lunch with her.

4.  Go back to South Africa.

5.  Meet Steven Curtis Chapman.  I have listened to his music since I was a teen.  I have such wonderful memories that I associate with his music.  I would love to meet him in person and tell him how I appreciate his musical work.

6.  Spend Christmas in New York City.  Not sure if this goes on the Bucket List or the list for when we have money again, but I think it fits here.  I don't actually want to be there on Christmas day, but want to go and spend a long weekend during December.

There's more but that's it for now. 

No comments: