11.25.2010

Happy Thanksgiving

On this day to remember all my blessings, here are just a few of the things I'm thankful for (in no particular order!).

1.  A God that pursues.  One that loves and provides for me even when I don't talk to Him.

2.  My husband.  I read on another blog that she thought she had the best husband, but I'll put my husband up against hers anyday.  He loves me for who I am, not what I'm not or who I want to be.  Really.  And that's hard to come by.

3.  A very expensive, (but worth every penny a hundred times over) successful IVF.  Jenna is the light of my world and God broke the mold when He created her.

4.  Station Hill Church.  Enough said.

5.  My friends.   Friends that buy 100 iPad tickets and post it on their Facebook, blogs and tweets.  I have the best friends a girl could ever ask for.  They keep me sane.  Well, relatively speaking.

6.  My family.  From both the Taylors and my side.  

7.  A million financial provisions.  In the year Steve's been out of work, God has provided a million financial blessings.  I started writing them all down, but there were so many, I just lost track.

8.  My job.  So many people are unemployed right now.  I have a job I love, a boss I love and co-workers that make working 40+ hours a week actually enjoyable.

9.  Facebook, email, blog.  I saw this on another friend's blog.  Even though it's not nearly as personal as a phone call or visit, these modes of communication have given me the ability to revive friendships and network in ways I never dreamed.

10.  A mother...somewhere in China...who, while her heart is breaking, will give her child up so that our family will be complete.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

No comments: