8.13.2012

Time for a 'do

Since we'd had so much trouble getting Kylie to sleep, last weekend, I went to get a much  needed hair cut and color.

I love my current hair stylist, but some friends suggested I try theirs who is known to be very good and the even cheaper.  For this girl who is on a strict budget, I decided to give it a go.

I had to drive further than to my current hairdresser, but Jana was great!  She really had some good ideas about what to do with my color and length.

Here is the after photo...
I love it!!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Cute!!!

Christy said...

Love it! Looks really cute!

Stacia said...

I love it too! Looks fabulous. :)

Katie said...

Sandra-
I found your blog through Created for Care's FB page. I was wondering if you would be willing to answer a question for me. I noticed you changed agencies during the adoption and I am wondering what your experince with America World was like. We are going to start the adoption process and are planning on using America World. You can email me at katiepetko at yahoo . com
Thanks!