8.12.2012

Hello? Can you hear me now?

One of the words Kylie can "say" but only we can understand is "hello?".  Whenever the phones ring in the house, she'll pick up whatever she has nearby...toy phone, remote, HER HAND, and say, 'eeehhhhooooo' in that low high intonation you use when answering the phone.

It's hilarious because just last weekend, we were walking through Tractor Supply Company and their phone rang and she immediate put her hand up to her ear and said, "hello?"  Now I'm not sure where she gets that because I NEVERRRRR talk on the phone!!!

Last week before her doctor's appointment, the family came up to the office to see my co-workers and Kylie was very interested in my desk.  I picked her up in my lap and this is the first thing she did...
Can you see what she's got?  It's my MOUSE.  At her ear.  And she was jabbering away!  I thought I was going to fall out of my chair laughing.
So I locked my PC up and let her go to town on the keyboard.  She had to switch hands with the "phone", but she really enjoyed her office work!!

A future compliance coordinator!!!

She's a smart one, that Kylie.  I told you she was...

2 comments:

Debbie Sauer said...

That is so cute! Blessings

Angie said...

This is so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it!!!! Love it!