10.20.2011

That's What Friends Are For

A few weeks ago, I hung out with my friend Elizabeth and she shared with me some of her girls' outfits.  I feel like I have blogged this before, but I can't seem to find it, so if this is a repeat, just excuse me.  Interesting blog posts are hard to come by these days!!
Her little closet is getting more full!  Just look at some of these outfits....
Really?  SO CUTE.

These pictures are not great since I took them with my phone, but I'm a huge sucker for Christmas outfits.  Of course, we won't have Kylie home by this Christmas, but these are bigger sized so I hope she'll be able to fit into them next year!

A special thanks to my friend Elizabeth.  I love hanging out with her and have done so several Friday nights.  I love watching her with her girls.  She's such a good mom.

No comments: