11.29.2012

30 Days of Thanks - Day 29

Today I'm thankful for a sense of humor.

I'm not the funniest person, but I do feel like I have a sense of humor.  And let's be honest...to get through this life, you pretty much have to have a sense of humor or you might just land yourself in the loony bin.

So many times, I have been faced with a decision to either laugh or cry...literally.  And thankfully, even if I cry first, I can find humor in the situation later.

And you know, I'm thankful for other people's sense of humor.  I'm a little sarcastic by nature...and so I have to hang with people with a sense of humor who can dish it as well as take it.  And I love people who make me laugh.  I like to laugh more than just about anything else.  Honestly, it's probably been a little too long since I really laughed.  But I'm glad I have friends that surround me that can make me laugh until I pee my pants (which granted, doesn't take much these days.)

So, today, I'm thankful.

No comments: