3.06.2012

Jenna's Wild Ride!

An adoptive friend of mine, Julie, made a suggestion a while back that I've been mulling over since she brought it up.

When Julie went to pick her daughter in December, she not only wrote on her daily blog, but she also copied her post over to a blog just for her journey to China.  That way, should she decide to blog to print, it's all in one place.

I have thought about that and if I might want to do something similar.  But besides that, she gave me the idea of starting a blog for Jenna to journal her journey.  Jenna will have my point n shoot camera in China taking photos of the things she wants to remember.

A few weeks ago, I asked Jenna what she thought of the idea and she has jumped on the bandwagon and hasn't let up.  I have debate on whether to go this route or not, but in the end, I believe it will help her writing skills and since she loves to write...

So, without further ado, introducing... Jenna's Wild Ride.  Click there and hop over.  Remember, she's 10, so enter at your own risk!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I think that's a great idea, hee hee. I bet her class will have fun following along too! Yay Jenna. I will be following you all :)

Christy said...

How cute is that! I am excited about hearing her viewpoint!