2.29.2012

Last Chance...

This is the last time I'll be offering our adoption t-shirts...I have 63 shirts left.  That's less than 1/2 of what I ordered, so if I could move about 30 more, I'd be happy.  I am now out of smalls and 2XLs.  I have one 3XL left and quite a few L and XL.  I have fewer mediums, but I do have some.


I have had a few people ask me about my Paypal and yes, it does still work.  If you click on the box right over there... ------->>  If you order through Paypal, you will pay $20 for the shirt and 1/2 the shipping.  If you prefer to pay by check or cash, I will accept that as well, just email me at sandysignr AT charter DOT net. 

We are now 2 weeks away from leaving, so whatever I don't move in the next week, they will most likely be donated while I'm gone (one of the items on Steve's honey-do list!!)
So, if you haven't gotten one...it's now or never.  Now, let's do this.  Only 63 to move...you NEED one of these shirts!  When you wear it, you can say your contribution helped bring an orphan to her family.  Who wouldn't want to be able to say that??

1 comment:

Maryalice said...

Ill take one tomorrow night at bible study. :) Save me a medium, please.