2.15.2012

Nothing Yet

I know I've been a slacker about posting.  I hate it, but there's really not a lot to say.  We have passed the one week mark waiting on TA.  I have scheduled our Travel Call with Lifeline for the 28th.  I think I might have posted that already but I'm just too lazy to go look.

I have been dreaming about Kylie and traveling to China just about every night.

Jenna had her Valentine Party yesterday at school.  It was a 50s theme and quite cute.  A post on that is forthcoming.  I even got a surprise...
Yes, that's a gift card tree from the kids in Jenna's class (OK, more like the mom's of the kids!).  How sweet is that?  There were gift cards from Target, American Express, Children's Place, WalMart, Babies R Us and Applebees on there.  How cool is that?!  Jenna and I are going this weekend to use them!

I've been getting to bed later than usual.  I'm averaging about 6-6.5 hours sleep and tonight I'm feeling it.  So, I'm headed up to bed. 

Night all.

No comments: