4.23.2011

Invention Convention

About a week and 1/2 ago, Jenna had to create an invention that worked for a project at school.  Then she was to make a poster about her invention and present it at Invention Convention at school.  There were a lot of super cute ideas! Here's Jenna's idea...

The idea was that you could now brush the top and bottom teeth at the same time.  This not only saves time, but also water and toothpaste.  There were no other inventions of the same thing, but I noticed there were a lot of inventions containing toothbrushes, pencils and pets.

After the parents had time to walk around and look at the inventions, the kids all got together and did a little performance.


I really did enjoy the little program.  I think I've mentioned it before, but it won't be long until they won't have any more of these sweet programs for me to go to.

No comments: