11.03.2006

Everything's updated!


Current Mood: Tired

Well, I finally got all of my blogs from my MySpace profile here to our new blog site. It took a while, but I finally got it done. I will try to post at least once a week.

Speaking of week...this has been an eventful one. Steve got his severance agreement, we had it reviewed by a couple of trusted professionals and it's been signed and is a "done deal" as they say. Today, we signed the rest of the paperwork. Can't say much more than that because we are bound by a confidentiality agreement. Let's just say, he has the potential to stay employed until 12/31/2006.

Tomorrow we are having our Christmas card pictures taken at Ellington Agricultural Center. For those non-locals, if you don't know, it's a beautiful park area and right now, the trees are beautiful! I can't wait to see how they turn out. Of course, all of "you" will get one of the cards whenever I get them ordered.

That's it for now...trust me when I say there will be more exciting things to come...just hang in there with me and as soon as I can, I'll let you know what they are. :)

I thought you might enjoy seeing what those of us in Williamson County saw on Halloween...this is so rare and for me to have my camera is a miracle in itself. I literally took the picture out my van window while sitting in traffic on Interstate 65S. And it's hard to look at something like this and not think all about God's promises!

No comments: