12.01.2011

iPad Drawing

The iPad drawing is due to happen December 17.  Unfortunately, I have not sold enough raffle tickets to cover the cost of the iPad.  If I haven't received enough sales by the 17th, the drawing will be canceled and I'll refund money to those of you who did purchase tickets.

There's just a little over 2 weeks left to purchase tickets, so if you want to get in on the drawing, please don't wait.  I know it's the holidays and money is tight for everyone and I've badgered everyone for donations for our Kylie all season long.  The last thing I want to do is cancel the drawing, but I cannot afford to purchase the iPad myself.

If you don't want to, or can't, participate, at least tell a friend.  Remember, you get extra entries FOR FREE if they enter and tell me you sent them!

To order, just click that link right over there...  to the right side bar.

No comments: