12.05.2011

Game On!

Well, tomorrow night is our Adoption Rally at Lipscomb University.  I'll admit I'm nervous about the turnout.  Not so much about the benefit we'll get from it, but just that we'll have a good showing of friends.

I sent out an Evite to many of you that I have an email address for.  For those who are on Facebook, I sent an Event on Facebook.  But this is an open invitation.  If you are reading this blog right now, YOU are invited!  Please come on out!

For those of you who have RSVP'd (even if it was no), thank you!  If you can't come, can I be so bold as to ask you to please pray for us tomorrow night?  Thank you...

If you need a reminder of the details, they are posted below.

Date: Tuesday, December 6*
Game Time: 6:30pm
Opponent: UT Martin
Location: Allen Arena on the Lipscomb University Campus
Tickets: $7 for adults (general admission), $5 for kids (general admission). $12 and $5 respectively for reserved seats...the better seats you buy, the more money we raise to bring Kylie home. I am confirming you can buy tickets online or at the box office that evening.

No comments: