12.17.2011

And The Winner of the iPad Is....

Well, the day you have been waiting for is here!  I could not wait to draw the lucky winner of our new Apple iPad.

Before we get to that, let me share with you that after the absolute RUN of crazy procrastinators out there and after deducting the cost of the iPad, we raised a grand total of  about $650 towards our adoption! When I drafted this post at 10pm last night, the total amount was more than $200 less!!!  You night owls totally surprised us!!  Every dollar counts and each of YOU made it happen. 

I will tell you that as of yesterday afternoon when I purchased the iPad, we had only made about $90.  The rest came in last evening.  We are blown away.  BLOWN.  AWAY.

I truly wish I could draw every one of your names out today.  So many of you entered both drawings and multiple times...it seems unfair that ALL of you can't win.  If I could have given away 5 of these, I totally would.  I was humbled at the number of folks that donated to help bring Kylie home to us.  Let me make sure you understand...YOU have a personal hand in bringing this...

TO US.
We are just so blessed! So without further ado...CONGRATULATIONS to:

JILL PULFREY!

Congratulations to Jill again and to my sweetie Jenna for taking part in the drawing.  She was clearly thrilled to do it!

And THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to every single one of you who bought tickets, blogged, tweeted or Facebooked it! May God bless you for your generosity this Christmas season!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love the picture of Kylie in her bed. So cute.