6.13.2011

No new is...well...no news

I've gotten some "gentle" reminder emails about my lack of blogging and noticed that my site meter shows my hits have been cut in half.  I guess people are tired of coming to an un-updated blog, so here we go.  I can't promise it will be updated every day, but I'll try.

So, mostly people keep asking whether we've heard anything back from the interview Steve had a little over a week ago.  And the answer is no, unfortunately we haven't.  It has just been a week ago this past Friday, so that's not an excessive amount of time passed.  However, we have determined if we don't hear anything by the end of this week, it's probably a good assumption that he didn't get it.

It's disappointing for sure, but it's all part of it.  We will continue to look forward.  Thanks to all of you who prayed, some fasted and just thought of us.

No comments: