6.24.2011

Kylie's books

One thing I forgot to mention was a few weeks ago, I went online and found a couple of books on adoption for Kylie.  These books are AMAZING, one of them written by an adoptive mother who got her daughter from China and I think it will be perfect!

Check out the excerpt from the "I Love You Like Crazy Cakes" book.


I mean...it brought tears to my eyes.  I can highly recommend any of these books.  I can't wait to hold Kylie and read them to her and answer her questions about how she came to us.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I would love to know where you got these books!

Cheryl said...

The Shaoey and Dot books will be great for your collection as well (by Steven and Mary Beth Chapman).

Julie said...

I'm just reading this now, we have all of these books too! I love God Found Us You!!!! Will won't let me read it to him though. I think it's too girly for him.
And such a sweet post from today, thank you friend! And I'm thrilled to add to your book collection.