6.23.2011

Kylie's Room-Almost Done!

Well, Kylie's room is almost complete!  I can't think of anything else we really need to do except maybe get the extra junk out of there.

The room became complete when we acquired a glider.  We knew we wanted a glider and looked into several online, but they were $100 and up.  Then Rachel got a glider donated to her for her yardsale.  I was very interested in it, but it was definitely going to take some recovering of the cushions because they just didn't match the room at all.  I hated to buy it from her without giving her the chance to sell it in the yard sale first.

Much to my disappointment, Jenna called about 1/2 way through the sale to tell me the chair had sold.  That night, I thought about checking Craigslist just to see if I could find anything.

You won't believe it, but I found a chair actually IN our city!  When we saw it, we knew we had to have it because it matched PERFECTLY.

And the best part?  The cost.  $20.  That's good stuff right there!  Rachel got 3x or more for hers at her adoption yard sale which gets her one step closer to bringing her girl home and I am out $20.  Good times.

No comments: