12.12.2010

It's ALL done...

Praise be to God that I finally finished all my Christmas shopping Friday night.  All the way down to the stocking stuffers!  I can't tell you what a load this takes off me.  However, I still have wrapping to do.  Yesterday I managed to put a dent in the wrapping while watching Love Actually.  I know it's not the cleanest movie out there, but I sure do enjoy watching it.  It has become my own personal tradition...

I set up the card table in the bedroom with all my wrapping paper and bows and wrap while I watch it.  It makes the time go so much faster and some years I end up watching it multiple times. 

Our tree looks even more beautiful with the presents under it.  I love Christmas. Another tradition that I'm looking super forward to is going to ICE! at Opryland with the Millsaps.  We have done this several years in a row, however, this year we are opting to skip ICE! and just do Snow instead.  After we are done, we visit Cock of the Walk.  This year, I might talk them into going to the Opryland Hotel which has now reopened after completely flooding this past May.  It's just so stinkin expensive to park...it's really ridiculous especially after spending money to see Snow and eat.  But we'll see...

Happy Sunday to you all.  Hope you have a blessed and restful day!

No comments: