12.13.2010

Welcome FILLED WITH PRAISE Readers!!!

If you linked here from Filled with Praise, THANK YOU! It's so nice to "meet" you. I'm so excited to tell me story again and I can't wait to get to know you!
Here we are.  That's me, my daughter Jenna Grace, husband Steve and his service dog, Katie.
The story of how we began our adoption journey starts here. Actually... it starts way back before this blog even began, but you'll get the general gist!

So, welcome to Just Haven't Met You Yet. Please feel free to browse my blog, enter to win the iPad (the link is just over there to the right), and become a follower (add me to your Google Reader!) I'm what I affectionately call a "blog 'ho". I LOVE reading blogs. So if you have a blog, leave me a comment below and I'll add you to the ever expanding list of blogs I read.

I'll be drawing for the iPad THIS COMING SATURDAY, so don't delay in buying a ticket.  They are only $10!  We are still short of our 350 ticket goal!

Thanks for visiting! I hope you'll keep coming back!

No comments: