12.03.2010

Welcome MckMama Fans and Followers!!!

If you linked here from MckMama's tweet or facebook post, THANK YOU!  It's so nice to "meet" you.  I'm so excited to tell me story again and I can't wait to get to know you!

The story of how we began our adoption journey starts here.  Actually... it starts way back before this blog even began, but you'll get the general gist!


That's me, my sweet daughter Jenna, my husband Steve and his service dog Katie.

So, welcome to Just Haven't Met You Yet.  Please feel free to browse my blog, enter to win the iPad (the link is just over there to the right), and become a follower (add me to your Google Reader!)  I'm what I affectionately call a "blog 'ho".  I LOVE reading blogs.  So if you have a blog, leave me a comment below and I'll add you to the ever expanding list of blogs I read.

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you'll keep coming back!

10 comments:

Cristin said...

Visit me at http://inmycoatofmanycolors.blogspot.com

I look forward to following your story.

Emily said...

Hi! I came over after seeing MckMama's facebook post! I am ADDICTED to blogs and reading them too : ) Do you think they may have a meeting I can attend? HA! I have two blogs and they are
My family blog is:
www.Jackandemilybell.blogspot.com

and my other one is
www.Holdenshut.blogspot.com

As for Me and My Nest... said...

I too enjoy the blog world! I can't wait to watch your journey unfold!

Jessica said...

Looking forward to reading all about your adoption story & journey...so exciting for you and your family!

gina said...

Great blog - God bless!!
www.evilacorns@blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello! Nice to meet you as well. I am leaving you my blog site too! Can't wait to dig into yours and read it all! Thanks for the post!
Mary

Carrie said...

I found you via MckMama's facebook page, and I look forward to following your journey! You have a beautiful family!

Kimberly said...

http://x-twilight-princess-x.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

I love your blog!

Nick, Lindsey, and Anniston Kennedy said...

I'm so excited to follow your adoption journey. Adoption is something that my husband and I are very seriously looking into and praying about!
Here is my blog!!
www.thekennedytrio.blogspot.com

We'll be praying for you and your family as you adopt your daughter!!!

Lindsey