12.18.2010

iPad Winner!!!!

I can't believe this day is finally here!  I could not wait to draw the lucky winner of our new Apply iPad.  First, let me tell you we sold a grand total of 259 tickets which equated to be about $2,000 towards our adoption! (Which is more than the $1500 I said in the video...clearly math on the fly isn't my forte!)  Every dollar counts and each of YOU made it happen.

Believe me when I say I wanted every single one of you to win this prize! I wish I could have given away 5 of these! I was humbled at the number of folks, many total strangers to me, that donated to help bring Kylie home to us.

(Also, let me apologize for the awkward ending to the video....Steve was delaying cutting it off...sorry to subject you to the awkwardness.)

We are just so blessed! So without further ado...CONGRATULATIONS to:

ELIZABETH YANCEY!!!!!!

Elizabeth-I'll have this for you tomorrow at church!  Congratulations!!!!  Thanks for entering!

As you saw in the video, Rachel is also fundraising for her adoption.  Please visit her blog and watch for her cookbooks to go on sale.  You can help bring her daughter home from Ethiopia!

Congratulations to Elizabeth again and to Steve and our special guest Rachel for helping us draw.   And THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to every single one of you who bought tickets!  May God bless you for your generosity this Christmas season!

1 comment:

Darcie said...

Congratulations to the winner, and so glad that this was such a success for you all!!