4.15.2008

A Quick Update

Just wanted to let you all know that I had a pretty decent weigh in today. I lost .6 lbs. and that put me over the 15 lb. mark. I have several more pounds to lose to reach my first goal and when I get there, I have to set my "for real" goal. Thanks for all your support. I've gotten several emails over the past few weeks encouraging me and that means more than you can ever know.

No word on Steve's surgery date yet. We seem to be having a problem getting the scheduler to call back. He is having an increase in pain today and there's some bleeding going on, which we are hoping means that this stone is moving. It would be wonderful to have this stone pass and the only surgery needed was to remove the stint. Will you pray with us for that to happen?

Jenna started swim lessons tonight at the rec center and was just all aflutter about it when I got home from Bible Study. She is in the beginner II class.

Sorry this is a short post, but I have some work to do now. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.