4.05.2012

More China pics...and a sleep update

I'll start out with the sleep update since that's the first thing on my mind right now.  Last night was Steve's night in the recliner and Kylie's second night on the couch.  I went to bed being afraid that Kylie would not sleep as well for Steve and that I'd feel guilty.

I went to bed at 10pm praying that God would allow both of them a good night's rest.  Well.  I woke up 8 hours later when the alarm went off, dressed, brushed my teeth and then Jenna and I tiptoed downstairs.  Kylie was still on the couch!  She slept from 9pm to 12:30 on the couch, then got restless and he held her on him until 1:30.  Then put her back down and she slept until after we left for school at 6:30.  He held her until 8:30 and then we made her wake up to start her day.  :)  We are both feeling better and more hopeful, but keep praying that this is just the beginning.

OK, back to China.  I last left you, we had shoped at the jade and pearl market in Guangzhou.  That was Sunday.  That evening before dinner, we did a group picture of our travel group.  Unfortunately, you can't see us in the picture, but I'm posting it anyway so you can see the wonderful group of people we traveled with...
Everyone that had traditional Chinese dresses put their kids in them and got pics too.  I had Kylie and Jenna's outfit but didn't have ours yet, but Deanne got a couple good ones of us.


Here is a picture of Jenna's new friends...
This is the Hennesey girls.  The older girl was adopted this trip (along with a baby a tiny bit older than Kylie).  She is such a sweet girl.

So that's it for this post.  Monday started out with the safari park...more on that...

No comments: