3.18.2011

More Scrapbooking...

Just to give you all an idea of what I've done during my scrapbooking retreats over the past years...
And most of those are of Jenna.  Each year of her life is documented in one of these albums.  Along with our Disney, Hawaii and Florida vacations.  Both of our mission trips are in individual books.

While I was away at my weekend scrapbooking retreat, I learned that the Dollar Mart in our area has really good scrapbooking supplies for a fraction of the price of those in hobby stores.  So.  I went and checked it out this past weekend...

So this is the stash I got.  Check out the price tags...

That's $1.25.  Some stuff was just $1.  Nothing was more than $1.25.  It was super cool stuff.  I had also recently placed an order for some Close To My Heart supplies.
Basically, I'm getting stocked back up.  :)

No comments: