3.05.2011

I'm Breaking Free

I recently started the Breaking Free study by Beth Moore.  It's already getting pretty deep.  The premise is for you to break free from whatever holds you captive and keeps you from experiencing a full Spirit filled life.



At first, I wondered what I needed breaking free from.  And then I had a week.  You know the kind.  A WEEK.  Where it seemed like I just couldn't get my head on straight.  Nothing bad went on to speak of, but it was just a hard week and I'd had a pretty bad attitude.  Unfortunately for those around me, my bad attitude spilled over onto everything I touched.

And it seemed like God was showing me every bad thing in me that I needed to break free from.  I literally could make a list of my shortcomings that need God's touch on them.

Honestly, I'm still not sure what it is God is going to work with me on.  I have some definite ideas for sure.  It will be a roller coaster ride I'm sure.  Y'all pray for me as I enter this journey.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments: