2.23.2011

Thanks

Since I posted this, I've gotten several emails, comments, and calls.  Everyone has said they NEVER had a second thought about the post and think it's a shame I had to even go there.  I agree.

But to everyone who has emailed, called, posted on FB or commented on the post, I just wanted to write THIS post to say thank you!  I have found that so many of you are like me and would never have thought the worst in someone.

However, for those adoptive families that are reading, you might wanna be careful what you say especially if you are fundraising.

Ironically enough, there might now be an opportunity for benefactors to donate straight to a not-for-profit agency to support our adoption and still be able to take a tax deduction for the donation.  I'm researching more on that.  Hope to have the deets on the blog soon.  Stay tuned!

No comments: