2.15.2011

iPhone Owners

Our iPhones arrived last Monday!  I've been a little surprised at the number of snarky comments about us getting iPhones.  I didn't realize anyone cared so much about what kind of phones we carried, but apparently it's important to some people.

Just for the record, I have wanted an iPhone for about a year.  But I was not going to go back to AT&T to get one.  Mostly because I didn't want to break my 2 year contract at Verizon.  Anyway, as most of you know, I got up super early on the day they went to maket for current Verizon customers.  I was glad I did (though I took some heat for it) because they did run out.  And then they arrived on Monday which was like 3-4 days before they went on sale to the public.

Steve and I have activated and used them for a week now and while we are still learning, we do love our phones.  We bought cases from case mate which have already arrived and we like them too.  We've even ventured into the land of "there's an app for that".

So if you have a favorite app (free or for purchase), share!  I love looking at different apps.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I don't have an iphone but I know this is available and very addicting so don't say I didn't warn you... : ) but Angry birds and words with friends are both awesome!!