1.28.2011

Show Us Your Life-ADOPTION STORIES!!!

Kelly's Korner is one of the blogs I have been reading for some time now.  Frequently she does "Show Us Your Life" Fridays.  There have been SUYL Fridays for every room in the house, even a single friends SUYL!  I never link up because I never have time to take pictures of the rooms in my house and I'm pretty sure no one would be impressed with my lack of decorating skills.


If you think Kylie's room is shaping up, then you should know, I looked on Kelly's SUYL nurseries and followed hundreds of the links to get ideas.  I know, I'm a total cheater!

Anyway, I digress.  Kelly's SUYL Friday today is about Adoption Stories!  So if you linked to me from there, WELCOME!

Buy a t-shirt, support my adoption and read all about how we came to decide to take this journey here.  We haven't actually adopted yet, but we are in the process.  This blog follows the last turbulent years of my life (several family losses including my dad, mother in law and two brothers, job loss from my husband etc.).  But in the end, God has blessed us abundantly more than I could ask and yes, even imagine.

Welcome to our story.

2 comments:

E said...

Hi there! I stopped over from Kelly's blog to visit. Stay strong in the process...it can wear you down at times, but God is good and faithful. His timing is perfect :)

Anonymous said...

Saw your post from Kelly's. I have a China doll named Kylee. She is 7 and we traveled in 2005. Adoption is a blessing by God and I do feel that God calls people to do that. It was and still is an amazing journey. Praying for you.
Angie Smith in Oklahoma