6.07.2007

Just a few more hours...

I thought I'd better get a post in quickly...tonight is my last relaxing night at home and I wouldn't say it has been all relaxing. I went to the funeral home tonight to pay my respects to the Hutchison family. One of my best friends from high school, Staci, went with me...we met there...and then we stood in line for 2 1/2 hours just to see the family! Yikes!

Anyway, most everything is packed. Well. I guess that depends on your definition of packed. :) Most everything is either in the suitcase or laying on/in/around the suitcase! I have to work all day tomorrow but tomorrow night will be busy.

Several of our group has already arrived in Chiang Mai and we are getting updates. Hopefully our trip will be just as uneventful as theirs!

Please continue to pray for us as I go. Pray for Steve and Jenna to get along and things to go smoothly here. Pray for me as I travel and work with these children.

This will most likely be my last post for a few days. I'll update when I can. Thank you all for your support up to this point.

No comments: