5.30.2009

Weekend News...

Several things to update you on...

Daddy is about the same. Some hours are better than others. I really don't know that there is much more to say. Most of the time he's not really lucid. His breathing is extremely labored. He has been eating a little tiny bit. That's about all there is to report.

Chase's mom received a letter from him today. He said he was doing well and it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be (thought I think it is definitely as hard as he imagined!). He said he loved us all and to tell everyone to write as much as they could especially me and Steve. I guess he won't be disappointed! I put two letters in the morning mail on Friday, one today and I have one for Monday and Wednesday! I'm SO relieved to hear from him even though it is secondhand. And I'll be hoping that he sends us something soon!

So, this weekend has been full and fun. Last night, we went to the little fair in the neighboring town. I have a child that has no fear and the first ride she chose to ride was one that I had to ride with her. I can't remember the name of it, but it was fast and went around and around. This picture is while we were riding and I thought it was hilarious!We rode most of the bigger rides now that she's tall enough to ride them. Here we are on the Ferris Wheel.Then today we met our friends the Rhineharts at the Rec center pool. It was perfect weather for swimming although the water was a tiny bit cool. There were many great photo ops!
Tonight we went to a party at our friends the Hebdens who just moved to Spring Hill. I do have a couple pictures from that, but I haven't uploaded them yet so you'll just have to use your imagination! The Millsaps are on their way over to watch a movie, so the fun is just beginning!

Tomorrow I have to do laundry and then I think I'll visit Daddy before night church and South Campus training tomorrow night. Monday is a special day...our 13th wedding anniversary! Lucky 13!

No comments: