5.10.2009

Happy Mother's Day

I just wanted to wish all the mom's and mothers-in-law out there a Happy Mother's Day. And to those that are "in-waiting" to be a mom...Happy Mother's Day to you too. Your time will come somehow, someway. I was once one of those women who wondered if that dream would ever come true, but it did and it was well worth the wait.

And for those of you who have lost your Moms or Mothers-in-Law (I have lost both), I know too how you feel and know the bittersweet feelings this day brings...missing your own but realizing how blessed you are to be a Mom yourself.

But to all those others...the ones that work at home every day homeschooling their kids, the ones that work all day to come home and work some more and to the ones with kids IN school but use their time to volunteer there and other worthy projects, I salute you!

I hope this day is a good one for you all.

No comments: