3.17.2008

Need your help...

I'm feeling a bit needy lately...

Here's the deal...when Steve was trying to get home from Moldova, due to all the issues they had with flight delays etc., he was given a voucher worth $400 from Delta airlines. As most of you know, we are planning a cruise in August which departs from Tampa, FL. Unfortunately, Delta does not fligh direct to Tampa. You have to make at least one stop with at least an hour layover. Even with our $400 voucher, the round-trip flights are going to cost an arm and a leg for all 3 of us.

Last night, I spent most of the evening on the PC trying 100 different combinations of driving and flying to get to and from Tampa and so far, everything I've tried has come out way more expensive.

I can get 3 round-trip air tickets straight in to Tampa on Southwest for $658. SOOOOOO......I'm wondering if anyone out there might be willing to buy these vouchers from me. I know that giving me $400 in exchange for $400 worth of paper for airline tickets holds no value for you, the potential buyer. I'm hoping you'll do it out of the kindness of your heart! I was going to put it up on ebay or craigslist, but first of all, I'm not entirely sure how the exchange would work AND I am not sure I could trust a buyer and they probably wouldn't know whether they could trust me. But with family and friends or even someone that you know personally, I think we'd all feel more comfortable than with a complete stranger!

I'd love for someone to tell me they'll give me $400 for the vouchers, but I'll take $350 and that's like getting a $50 off coupon! I really want to book those Southwest tickets soon because they are such a good prices. Ultimately, if I can't find anyone to buy them, well...I'm not sure what we'll do. I haven't gotten that far yet. :)

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

No comments: