3.10.2008

Fun while it lasted...

I guess I had one good day and that was Saturday. Well, Friday was OK too, but by Sunday, I was sick again. Luckily, it wasn't the stomach virus sick from last week, but it was what I affectionately term, "the crud". It's what us Tennesseans get when the weather is 60 one day, 40 the next and then snowing 4 inches a day later. It started as a sore throat (probably caused by drainage) and now my voice is almost gone. I did go to the clinic at work today and was diagnosed with a sinus infection and severe allergies. DUH. I got an antibiotic to get rid of the infection and they told me to take Mucinex D for the drainage. I started feeling better a couple hours after taking it, but I have to drink about a gallon of water because it's such a strong decongestant. Tonight, I'm feeling a little better (about 75%), but the voice is nearly gone.

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. And I'm definitely looking forward to better days ahead.

:)

No comments: