3.11.2008

Lucky number 13!

So, I had my first weigh in at Weight Watchers today. I had no idea what to expect because while I was sick, I also haven't tracked what I was eating in 2 weeks. I was hoping to at least maintain.

Well, I am happy to report that I lost 2.6 pounds!!! I am down a lucky 13 pounds! I was so excited! I have someone every day that I am looking thinner and they don't read this blog, so I know they aren't cheating! I have just a few more pounds to reach my 10% goal and when I do, I have to select my REAL goal...so that will be interesting.

Anyway, thanks to all of you who are such wonderful supporters and cheerleaders! You are keeping me going and that's worth more than what I can put into words!

Oh, and a very quick thanks to everyone who ordered magazines. If you ordered and didn't tell me, please let me know because I didn't get any reports of who ordered. Carrie-I know about you...thank YOU and enjoy your guilty pleasure!

S-

No comments: