7.24.2011

Praying



In a prior blog, I mentioned my sweet friend Darlene who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer.  She has had an MRI and unfortunately, the spot was bigger than they originally thought.  Tuesday she has an appointment with an oncologist to get their plan of action.

I know so many of you who read my blog don't know Darlene or her family.  But I also know that many of you have either walked this journey  yourselves or have walked it with a loved one.  And so many of you will pray for her even though you don't know her. 

So that's what this post is about.  I want to link you up to Darlene's Caring Bridge site.  I want you to add that link to your favorites and visit often.  I want you to go to her guestbook and leave a message that you are praying for her.  And I want you to tell her I sent you.  And that even though you don't know her, you are sending up prayers for her just because I asked you to. 

Because this means more to me than I can put into words here. But what I can say...is THANK YOU.

Darlene's Caring Bridge

1 comment:

Christy said...

Praying!