8.18.2010

South Africa

I leave for South Africa in a little over a month.  And now that the realization has set in that I'm going on this trip with a bunch of people I don't know very well, I'm starting to get nervous.  I'm counting my PTO days and wondering how the heck I am going to make this all work out.

I'm still more than $1000 short of having the trip paid for and I'm starting to think maybe I should be asking folks for financial support even though a few months ago I felt sure God was telling me not to.  This is where I'm starting to feel Satan's attack.  He has stolen my excitement for the trip and replaced it with doubt and worry.  I'm about to send out my prayer support letters.  Regardless of whether you receive one or not, I covet your prayer support.  In fact, I really need it.

And if you feel LED to give financially, I won't argue!  OK, totally kidding.  But do pray for peace about that part of it.  I'll keep you posted!

No comments: