1.13.2009

For my Scrapbooking Friends

I know money is tight for everyone, but you still need some time away. The next scrapbook retreat I'm attending is in March and there is room for more. Here is an excerpt from the email my Creative Memories consultant, Terre, sent today. Remember: You do NOT have to be a Creative Memories devotee to come...digital scrapbookers welcome (Carrie!)

We only have 13 confirmed for the March retreat. I need ALL fees by the end of January. I will have to cancel rooms or even the weekend if we do not have at least 20 to attend, so get on the phone and call your scrappin' buddies. If you know of groups that scrapbook, pass this email along to them. IF YOU ARE EVEN THINKING ABOUT ATTENDING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Here are the details again:
*Gift bag
*Your lodge room for 3 nights
*Crop room for 4 days, Thursday, Mar 5 (available at 3pm) through Sunday. Mar 8 (usually around 4pm)
*A yummy lunch and dinner for Friday and Saturday
*You will be able to schedule a massage on Saturday (at extra cost to you)
*TIME TO CROP & FUN 24/7! All our lodge rooms at Henry Horton are in the same building as our crop room so jammies and houseshoes are a must!
Thursday through Sunday fee is $230
Friday through Sunday fee is $190
Let me hear from YOU!


If you are interested, please email me or leave me a comment on this post and I'll send you Terre's contact information.

1 comment:

clg0513 said...

oh how I wish I could but me not having a job and about to have 2 mortgages..unfortunatly not in our budget. Plus at max I could only do Saturday/Sunday.